Drop boxes available for payments
We now have drop boxes available for residents at each of our three Service Centres. If you are paying a bill using this method we ask that you only use cheques not cash.Please clearly mark the outside of the envelope with your name, account number and the amount of your payment. Receipts will be mailed out once your payment is processed.
A reminder, anyone wishing to make a payment may do so with the following methods:
- Online via Paymentus (https://ipn.paymentus.com/rotp/MCC)
- Online via personal banking websites
- Telephone banking
- Mailing a cheque to the Upper Nappan Service Centre
- Using the Pre-authorized debit form (call for a copy to be mailed to you)
- Drop box at the Upper Nappan Service Centre, available seven days a week
- Drop box at the Parrsboro Service Centre, available Tuesdays and Thursdays from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Drop box at the Dr. Carson and Marion Murray Community Centre, available Tuesdays and Thursdays from noon – 2 p.m.