Municipal parks, trails, fields, and playgrounds update
On March 22, 2020, the Province of Nova Scotia declared a state of emergency to help contain the spread of COVID-19. As part of the recovery plan additional restrictions have been lifted, as of June 18.
Municipal parks, trails, fields, and playgrounds are open for use.
As directed by the province please play and use spaces safely by practicing the following.
- Stay home at any sign of sickness
- Avoid crowded areas & limit contact
- Don’t share toys
- Wash hands before and after
- Adults and children should practice social distancing
- Practice proper cough and sneeze etiquette.