Rennie Bugley, Chief Administrative Officer
The Chief Administrative Officer is the senior staff person and the head of the administrative branch of the Municipality of the County of Cumberland. The CAO reports to Council.
The CAO is accountable to Council and is responsible for providing leadership in the development and administration of all programs, by-laws, policies, and other initiatives approved by Council.
The CAO is supported by four staff positions:
- Communications Officer & Executive Assistant to the CAO & Council
- Municipal Clerk & Records Manager
- Strategic Research & Community Engagement Officer
The Municipality has identified six strategic priorities:
- Citizen Engagement
- Depopulation and Aging Demographics
- Citizen Health & Well-Being
- Environmental Sustainability
- Financial Sustainability
- Climate Change Adaptation
The Municipality has developed a number of strategic plans and reports which focus on the long-term sustainability and prosperity of the Municipality. Below, please find the list of strategic plans and reports developed by the Municipality: